Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bloggiversary

It's been a year since I started this blog. Hard to believe, it seems longer. Especially since I've gotten in the daily posting habit/discipline.

It's been great for me to have somewhere to post thoughts - serious or silly, share links - ditto. I'm also experimenting with the format of a blog to put together other sorts of sites - genealogical, creative, etc. Stay tuned.

Not every post is a masterpiece. Sometimes they are just pretty pictures posted. Other times, rants. But there have been some personal highlights - happy, sad, interesting and exciting. Some trips down memory lane have included music, family, food, and movies. Other posts were about technology, art, life and love (my first post).

Hope you'll continue to check out this blog, as I progress into year two. And post a comment, when you can. Or just say hi.

xoxoxo e

3 comments:

atthebench said...

Congratulations! Keep up the excellent work!! And you have inspired me to start working on a blog of my own, if I can figure out how to re-tool the previous attempt. cheers!

xoxoxo said...

thanks so much!!!

Kelly O said...

Congrats, lady!

Post a Comment