Friday, October 09, 2009

make mine tab


I was just thinking the other day how small changes can happen so rapidly that you're not even aware of a whole new way of doing things until after you've been doing them for quite a while.

Tabs, for instance. I'm not sure exactly when I started using tabs on my browser to keep a number of web pages going at the same time, but I know that I couldn't work (or play) any other way.

A small innovation to how we use the internet, but completely reflective of the desire to multi-task, multi-browse, multi-surf.

Was it just a few years ago when I was just relying on the back button or history to take me from one web page to another? Now I can have many different worlds open at my fingertips.

Invention, Innovation, Inno-vention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment