Saturday, May 26, 2012

runaway baby

My favorite song of the moment is Runaway Baby, by Bruno Mars. I like its retro feel, as well as Bruno's bad boy lyrics:

Well let me think, let me think, ah what should I do?
So many eager young bunnies that I'd like to pursue
Now even though they're eating out the palm of my hand
There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it

I love you so
That's what you'll say,
You'll tell me baby, baby please don't go away
But when I play, I never stay
To every girl that I meet here, this is what I'll say,

Run run runaway, runaway baby
Before I put my spell on you
You better get get getaway, getaway darling
'Cause everything you heard is true

I really liked Joshua Ledet's high energy version on American Idol, too.

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment