Wednesday, October 24, 2012

rally round the prez

The kid and I attended a grassroots event for President Barack Obama yesterday in nearby Delray Beach. The President stayed in Florida an extra day after last night's debate in Boca Raton.

photo
We had a good view of President Obama, even from the nosebleed seats

photo
The kid had a great time

News reports have the crowds at about 11,000. There sure were a ton of people, but we managed to get a good seat and everyone was positive and friendly. The President was full of jokes and fired up. Hopefully that will carry through to his Florida results. Residents can start voting this Saturday. I'm going to give early voting a try, as apparently I can track my vote online. This will be my first time voting in a presidential election here in the land of hanging chads and such, so I'm concerned that my vote will count.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment